Critical Role Dice Tome Rolling Tray
Disguised as a book—Explorer’s Guide to Jrusar from the Starpoint Conservatory—the Critical Role Dice Tome Rolling Tray is wrapped in dark green faux leather and detailed with antique debossed metal in gold. Crack open this tome to reveal your dice, ready for Rollies on the felt-lined full rolling tray on the left, while the right side is divided for rolling and storage of accessories and minis.
Note: Dice not included.
- Artist: Sophie Humphries (@sophumph)
- Exterior: 7 (L) x 4.75 (W) x 2 (H) inches
- Interior: 11.5 inches total width when opened
- Left side: 4.75 (W) x 7 (L) inches
- Right side: 3 inches (L) - bottom lined tray | 3.25 inches (L) - top tray divided storage compartments
- Box: Medium-density fiberboard with felt liner
- Faux-leather wrap: Polyurethane leather
- Buckle strap and magnetic clasp closure: Metal
- Interior foam: The foam insert helps to keep dice and minis in place when closed.
I play a wizard in our campaign and although I am also a Laura Bailey level dice goblin I love to place my favorite five for the week in the book and holds my spell cards perfectly as well!
Love love love them
I'll admit I bought it on a whim when I saw the instagram post, but honestly? It's not only that it looks badass to use during campaigns, but also the sound it makes when you roll dice in the compartments, it tickles the brain. I'd say tho- be careful with the metal corners! I cut my finger a bit when I took it out of the box (I'm okay tho!)
Fantastic, love using it with my group and when I rolled up with it and another person in my group saw it they immediately ordered one